- A $20 service charge will be applied to all
refunds except those caused by the nurseries’ inability to deliver ordered
- A full refund will be made, without penalty, in
the event the VDOF is unable to make delivery for any reason.
- If seedlings do not arrive in good condition,
(i.e. dry, damaged or diseased), claims must be made by telephone or in writing
with 7 days of receipt. All unsatisfactory or rejected seedlings must be held
for our advice or disposition.
- It is agreed between the purchaser and VDOF that
our liability will not exceed the original purchase price of the product
excluding shipping costs.
- The VDOF assumes no responsibility or liability
for the planting of any tree seedlings, and, in the sale thereof, makes no
warranties, expressed or implied, of merchantability or fitness for a
particular purpose, and makes no warranties regarding the survival or rate of
growth of any seedlings.
- No refunds of orders will be made after
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- There is a maximum of 25,000 seedlings per order.